Vegetable soup and pounded yam by chef maryumms cuisine🌸. Dip the pounded yam into the egusi soup. Recipe courtesy of Esther Adeolu, Chef, B's Place. egusi soup and pounded yam, nigerian cuisine isolated on white background. My husband and I really enjoyed this hearty vegetarian soup.
Indian Cuisine Sev Tamatar Also Called Sev Tamaeta or Sev Tameta is Served With Chapati, Papad, Onion or Raita. Same Series: Egusi soup and pounded yam, nigerian cuisine.. Fufu (pounded yam and cassava) with groundnut and vegetable soups, boiled Plantains, Kebbeh, lentil soup and The fusion of Lebanese and African cuisines really makes for a tasty meal. You can have Vegetable soup and pounded yam by chef maryumms cuisine🌸 using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable soup and pounded yam by chef maryumms cuisine🌸
- Prepare 1 of big cuts onions.
- You need of Scotch bunnet (5pepper).
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Ginger.
- It’s of Seasoning(your desire choice).
- You need of Spices (your desire choice).
- You need of Palm oil.
- Prepare of Cuts Vegetable spinach.
- Prepare of Sukumbiya fried fish.
- It’s of Bay.
- You need of Boiled yam.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
There is even a Add in some omo tuo (pounded rice balls) and I'm a happy man. Ghana is lucky to have the.. And Vegetable Soup Recipes on Yummly Emily's Favorite Vegetable Soup, Root Vegetable Chips, Vegetable Soup, And Baked Vegetables Yummly's Food Blog:Read All About It!
Vegetable soup and pounded yam by chef maryumms cuisine🌸 instructions
- Let’s stated,heat the palm oil and saute the onion for 2minutes,add the bay leaf,seasoning,scotch bunnet stir fry.
- Add the spices and continuesly stir fry.
- Add the sukumbiya fried fish and mix it througly then cover is for one minute add the vegetable and stir fry.
- Off the heat and serve with your pounded yam.
- Put the yam and pound it,add a little warm water and vegetable oil and pound it until it’s done(there’s no any lumps)serve and enjoy with your veggies soup/spinach soup.
- Enjoy share wit your friends and family💕.
Yam is the common name for some plant species in the genus Dioscorea (family Dioscoreaceae) that form edible tubers. Yams are perennial herbaceous vines cultivated for the consumption of their starchy tubers in many temperate and tropical regions, especially in Africa, South America and the Caribbean. A wide variety of vegetable soup options are available to you, such as material, feature, and quantity. vegetable soup. This recipe is for local Thai street food style tom yum soup – it's not the fancy kind – but follow this recipe for the authentic taste you'll find in Thailand. Was searching for a good authentic Tom Yum Soup recipe, when came across your website.