Risotto agli asparagi | Asparagus Rice Recipe. Risotto agli Asparagi (Asparagus Risotto) Piatto Unico. If it's not pasta-based, then an Italian's choice of starter at lunch or dinner time is most likely a risotto made with the seasonal vegetable du jour. These days you can find asparagus in the market all year round but, for me, they signify Spring.
The delicate taste of asparagus calls for a recipe with few ingredients, which does not even include pepper. Parmigiano reggiano should be used with restraint. Some Italians even leave out the white wine in this risotto to make. You can cook Risotto agli asparagi | Asparagus Rice Recipe using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Risotto agli asparagi | Asparagus Rice Recipe
- Prepare 250 g of Asparagus.
- You need 160 g of Rice.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (shallot).
- Prepare 1 L of Vegetable broth.
- You need 100 g of Grana Padano.
- It’s 25 g of Butter.
- It’s 2 tsp. of oil EVO.
- Prepare of salt.
Add the rice and toast the grains, stirring occasionally, until the rice begins to look. Add garlic and cook for another minute. Great recipe for Risotto agli asparagi How to cook rice with asparagus.
Risotto agli asparagi | Asparagus Rice Recipe instructions
- Wash the asparagus, remove the lower stems, cut first the top, peel the woody lower half and continue to cut about 1 inch..
- Put olive oil in pan, sauté asparagus with onion then set aside..
- Bring stock to a simmer in a large saucepan keep warm over low heat, but do not boil..
- Wash the rice then toast slowly for two minutes, cook rice slowly by adding broth not so quickly and stir occasionally..
- Add the asparagus, pour broth until it reaches a creamy consistency. Off the stove, add the butter and grana padano then give a good mix. Add pepper to taste and waala.. ready to serve!.
A typical northern Italian from Lombardy region is a rice dish cooked in broth to a creamy consistency. #mycookbook Risotto "Agli Asparagi" quantity. Product Description; Preparation: In a pan, with a little olive oil add an onion and a clove of garlic. Let it rest for a two minutes then add ½ glass of white wine. These easy asparagus recipes will make dinner a breeze. Take advantage of spring's fresh asparagus with these easy-peasy recipes.