Tandoori chicken bread recipe. Make tandoori chicken on your grill! Chicken legs marinated in lemon juice, yogurt, and aromatic spices. Did you know you can save this recipe and order the ingredients for same day delivery or pickup?
So this dish is all about marinating and grilling chicken in a tandoor. This tandoori chicken recipe yields spicy chicken that is soft and juicy with all the flavors. My husband is from Pakistan and he loved this recipe! You can cook Tandoori chicken bread recipe using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tandoori chicken bread recipe
- It’s As required of Boneless chicken.
- It’s As required of Onions.
- It’s Few of Corn.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dahi.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare as required of Food colour.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of White vinegar.
- It’s As required of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare As per taste of Green chillies.
- It’s 1-2 of Tomato.
- You need as per taste of Oregano.
- Prepare As required of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare as per taste of Sugar.
- Prepare As required of Maida.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- You need as needed of Butter.
- It’s as required of Cheese slices.
- Prepare As required of Instant yeast.
It was VERY easy and delicious! As a matter of fact, it was the best Tandoori chicken I've had anywhere. Authentic flavours, my Tandoori Chicken is made in the oven with accessible ingredients. No need to hunt down obscure spices!
Tandoori chicken bread recipe step by step
- Take a bowl, put in boneless chicken, and add ginger garlic paste and salt to taste and red chili powder turmeric powder and food color and Dahi and white vinegar and mixe keep in the side after you fryer the chicken..
- Take a pan put in oil and onions and corn cook and add green chili and cook and salt to taste and tomato and cook and add fryer and cook all ingredients..
- Add the chicken mayonnaise and chill flakes and oregano and black pepper powder cheese mix well..
- Make the dough Take a bowl put in maida, sugar, and instant yeast and salt to taste and oil..
- Take a dough tap the dough apply then chicken all sides and apply upside cheese cover next dough and apply upside eggs baker the bread is ready to apply on butter..
- Tandoori chicken bread recipe is ready..
This is an easy baked Tandoori Chicken recipe for everyone who happens not to have a tandoor sitting in the middle of your kitchen! Although Tandoori Chicken is Indian cuisine, it has become the perennial Malaysian favorite that has assimilated into the food culture of all Malaysian with diverse backgrounds. The tandoori chicken gets its name from the equipment used to cook the chicken, the tandoor. A great British favourite, this Indian tandoori chicken is very tasty and spicy and easy to cook. It is accompanied with a yogurt dip and Peshwari naan bread.