Easy chicken pot pie. Try Our Savory Chicken Pot Pie Recipe For The Perfect Comfort Food. Try It Today In a bowl combine the mixed vegetables, chicken, cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts.
Soften pie crust as directed on package. Sprinkle the chicken tenders with paprika, sage, oregano, salt and pepper. Place potatoes and carrots in a large saucepan; add water to cover. You can have Easy chicken pot pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken pot pie
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast tenderloins.
- You need 2 cup of marsala cooking wine.
- You need 1 packages of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 3 can of crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 can of cream of onion.
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 2 can of cream of chicken.
- You need of frozen diced potatoes.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour the chicken mixture into a deep pie pan or small casserole dish. Place the crust on top of the chicken mixture and cut small slits. It's basically a black bean and chicken chili with a layer of cornbread crust on top, all cooked in a Dutch oven.
Easy chicken pot pie step by step
- Lightly spray large casserole dish with nonstick spray and line bottom and sides with crescent rolls, pressing together seams..
- Cook chicken in skillet with marsala over medium hear, until tender. Chop chicken..
- In a large bowl, mix all cans of soup, chicken and vegetables. Salt and pepper to taste. (don't forget potatoes).
- Spread mixture over bottom crust.
- Top with remaining crescent rolls and seal seams and edges, or cut into strips and do a lattice. (I was running short on crescent rolls).
- Bake at 350 for about 45 min or until golden brown..
Combine the broth and soup in a medium saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil. Pour the broth mixture over the. Stir together soup, vegetables and flour. Top with second crust; seal edges and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust.