Salmon in lemon butter sauce with baked veggies. Like the video, subscribe, and share. season the fish with Salt, Pepper, GarlicCompound. This Foil Packed Salmon and asparagus recipe is deliciously baked in garlic butter sauce, its so easy to make and super delicious. A simple, elegant Pan Seared Salmon recipe in a lemon browned butter sauce.
This creamy buttery lemon butter sauce has a nice lemony kick to it, and a good amount of garlic. The dish is served with a side of pan-fried asparagus, red See notes for preparing salmon for dinner, or as a larger meal. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and brush the. You can have Salmon in lemon butter sauce with baked veggies using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon in lemon butter sauce with baked veggies
- Prepare 1.5 lb of Salmon.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of lemon juice (Juice extracted from 2 big lemons).
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- It’s of Veg Salad.
- You need of Veggies (Capsicum, Broccoli, Lettuce, Carrot, Spinach).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise(optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Home » Fish & Seafood » Baked Salmon with Lemon Shallot Butter Sauce. The salmon is baked while the shallot butter is prepared on the stove. You can't get much easier than this. 🙂. I love to squeeze a little more fresh lemon juice over top of the fish prior to serving.
Salmon in lemon butter sauce with baked veggies step by step
- Peel the skin off and cut the salmon into pieces.
- Season both the sides of salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan heat butter on medium heat until it becomes light brown. Fry salmon for 4 mins on one side and 3 mins on other side..
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice and salt. Let it boil. Spoon the sauce on top of salmon as it boils. Cook it until its cooked..
- Veg Salad: Preheat oven to 350F. Mix broccoli, capsicum and onion with olive oil and bake it for 15-20 mins. Mix this with other ingredients..
Salmon baked to perfection and topped with decadent lemon caper butter. May in the Northwest means the start of salmon season and as a result wild salmon is available pretty much everywhere. So when my friend mentioned to me that I didn't have enough fish recipes on my blog. Baked Salmon and Asparagus Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce – Whip up this quick and delicious salmon recipe tonight! Tender and juicy salmon brushed with an incredible garlic butter sauce and baked on a sheet pan with your favorite veggies.