EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳. Easy casseroles were made for busy weeknights when you want a lot of flavor without a lot of fuss. Among them, you'll find breakfast casseroles (of both the sweet and savory variety), hearty mains. Pull out a baking dish, and prepare your stomach because things are about to get ultra-cozy over here.
By request, I figured out how to make these into individual portions using muffin tins! In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chopped bacon until about half-way cooked. I love this recipe because it is really easy to fix the night before when you are having company the next Pour over layers. You can cook EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳
- Prepare 1 pack of grandad biscuits.
- Prepare 4 of eggs beaten + 1/2 cup milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon cooked and roughly chopped.
- You need 3 cups of sausage gravy (see my recipe).
- Prepare 1/2 of purple onion diced fine.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
A Month of Easy Weeknight Casserole Recipes. For Over Two Decades, My Mother Has Mastered the Perfect Christmas Morning Breakfast Menu. Ingredients: Low-fat milk, egg substitute, goat cheese, thyme, nutmeg, garlic, sourdough bread, Parmesan cheese, smoked ham, artichoke hearts, fontina cheese. Healthy casserole recipes are lifesavers when you've got a million and one things on your mind and cooking Stressful times call for big batches of simple dishes that are easy to throw together, and don't take long to make or reheat.
EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 instructions
- Lightly grease a 13×9 baking pan. Cook the sausage gravy and let cool. Cool bacon and chop roughly. Mix eggs and milk and put spices in with egg mixture..
- Cut your biscuits into 8 pieces and toss into baking pan. Pour sausage gravy over the top and then top with bacon..
- Pour egg mixture over top and top with onions and cheese. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or over night..
- When ready to bake heat oven to 350 and bake 35-45 minutes until golden brown..
Think a breakfast casserole with eggs, sausage, and broccoli, or a. A delicious overnight sausage and egg breakfast casserole that is prepared the night before, and ready to bake in the morning! Pour the mixture over the casserole. Cover it with plastic wrap, or a lid, and refrigerate until morning. Bake it in the morning until the top is set.