Asparagus Bacon Skewers. Wrap one piece bacon around one piece asparagus. Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium and. Great recipe for Asparagus Bacon Skewers.
And today he asked me to make it again. So here we go, sitting on the family room. Cut the ends off of your asparagus and then cut in half. You can have Asparagus Bacon Skewers using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus Bacon Skewers
- Prepare 30 stalks of asparagus.
- It’s 15 of layers bacon (mine is the thick one).
- You need 15 of bamboo skewers.
- Prepare of Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Drizzles of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Wrap a piece of bacon around each asparagus and place on pan with it faced down. Sprinkle with olive oil and parmesan cheese. Wrap a piece of bacon around each chunk of asparagus, and thread onto skewers to secure – pack the asparagus on tightly to help hold the bacon together. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and top with a cooling rack.
Asparagus Bacon Skewers instructions
- Preheated the convection oven to 400F. Prepare the baking pan and layer with aluminum foil. Soaked the bamboo skewers with water for at least 5 minutes and pat dry. Set asides.
- Trim the woody ends of the asparagus.
- Marinated the asparagus with salt, oil, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Take 1 skewer and 1 layer of bacon. Then insert the bottom end of the bacon into the skewers, then add 2 asparagus lines up with the skewers. And wrapped with the bacon. Insert the top end of the bacon to the top of the skewers to secure it..
- Place it onto baking pan, and repeat for the rest of bacon and asparagus.
- Bake it for approximately 30 minutes until the bacon is crispy. Check it out every 10 minutes, and flip it over if necessary. The baking timing is vary depending on the oven and the thickness or thinnest of the bacon. Better checked out frequently..
- When the bacon is already turned crispy and take it off from the oven. And immediately lined them up onto paper towel to removes the excess of oil. Now the asparagus bacon skewers is ready. Enjoy!.
- Note: If you asparagus is big enough you might put one asparagus in every skewers. Mine was too tiny, so I put 2 in every skewers..
- Thank you for stopping by, and wishing you all a very Happy Holiday!.
- HappyCooking & HappyBaking ❤️.
Prepare asparagus: Carefully wrap a piece of bacon around an asparagus spear in a spiral. Thread each skewer with bacon wrapped asparagus, cherry tomato, bacon wrapped asparagus, cherry tomato and finish with a shiitake mushroom. Put foil on a sheet tray and lay each skewer on it, in a single layer. Take out of the oven and sprinkle a little rock salt on top. Place asparagus on a sheet of waxed paper; coat with cooking spray.