Yam balls by Chef_Maryumms_Cuisine🌸. Using a tablespoon, scoop a little of the mixture at a time and mould into balls. Heat a little oil in a large frying pan, roll the yam balls in the seasoned flour and fry for a few minutes until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper and keep them warm while cooking the rest of the mixture.
Yam Balls With Coconut & Pecans Recipe. Looking for a fun twist on classic sweet potato casserole? This yam balls with coconut and pecans recipe is a clean, easy, and bite-sized treat you can feel good about. You can have Yam balls by Chef_Maryumms_Cuisine🌸 using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yam balls by Chef_Maryumms_Cuisine🌸
- Prepare 1 of yam (cooked).
- It’s of Eyesfish (cooked).
- Prepare of Scotch bunnet.
- It’s of Onion pounded.
- It’s of Curry.
- It’s of Thyme.
- You need of Seasonings.
- You need of Spices.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
Best Ghana Yam Balls (In-Laws Recipe). How To Make The Best Pancakes In The World Pounded Yam is a staple in many African homes, but it is not usually eaten by itself, it is often paired with many delicious African soups, and stews like Egusi, okra soup, Jute leaves soup (Ewedu), or Stewed Spinach (Efo Cuisine: African. The Best Canned Yams Recipes on Yummly
Yam balls by Chef_Maryumms_Cuisine🌸 instructions
- STEP 1 Pound the yam and keep it aside add some eyesfish after removing the bone.
- STEP 2 In a pan ON the heat put some vegetable oil,add the pounded onion,scotch bunnet,thyme,curry,seasonings,spices stir fry OFF the heat and keep it aside.
- STEP 3 Mix the sauce together with the yam untill everything is well combined,make it a ball in a circular shape when it’s done keep it aside.
- STEP 4 Break the eggs add some little flour and spices beat well and keep it aside.
- STEP 5 ON the heat and put the pan add some vegetable oil,when it’s hot add the balls into the egg mixture then into the hot oil fry it well until golden brown OFF the heat and serve😋.
Stir Fry Beef Liver, Baked Pork Chops With Yams And Apples, Stir Fry Beef Liver. Cooking tips and tricks, chef interviews, and our favorite recipes from the Yummly cooking crew and. Yams, a naturally sweet "tuber" you probably always confuse for sweet potatoes, are delicious baked and eaten plain. But they can also be used as the base for the perfect side dish. These sweet and savory sides will round out any dinner.