Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls. In another bowl, add ground turkey, turkey sausage, Parmesan, parsley, garlic and salt and pepper. Add milk soaked bread and mix all ingredients gently. Homemade Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs Casserole with ground turkey, mozzarella cheese and fresh parsley, a comforting dish fit for a king.
SPAGHETTI AND TURKEY MEATBALLS. courtesy of tia mowry. Spray rack with nonstick cooking spray. In medium bowl combine turkey, panko, green onion, bell pepper, egg, garlic, parsley, Italian seasoning and salt. You can cook Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls
- Prepare of I lbs ground turkey.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of each.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Turmeric.
- You need of Vegeta season.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of chili.
- It’s 1/2 cup of each dry cilantro and parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It’s of Onion diced and chopped fine.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mild pepper paste.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need of Spaghetti any choice.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of each.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of Mushroom.
- You need 2 of gloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot pepper paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- It’s Cup of tomatoes sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s Cup of spaghetti water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegeta season.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Shape into golf ball sizeballs; place on prepared rack. Baked Turkey Meatballs are healthy, juicy meatballs that are baked and browned to perfection. The recipe requires minimal prep and cleanup, and tastes delicious in Italian Wedding Soup, spaghetti with meatballs, a meatball sandwich, and more. Put to one side until ready to cook.
Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls instructions
- This is step 2 : 😂 sorry 😂cook spaghetti as the box directions but 2 minutes less I have angel hair so It was 3 minutes using boiling water And 1 tablespoon of salt and 1/4 cup vegetable oil drain wash in cold water add 1 tablespoon olive oil on top and reserve cup of spaghetti water.
- Step 1 :✋😂 mix all ingredients of the turkey meat balls above then using ice cream scoop make balls and cook over medium heat with oil.
- Step 3: over medium heat add oil onions mushrooms garlic both paste and cook for few then add tomatoes sauce add the spices and cook for 10 minutes then after that add spaghetti water you could use broth instead.
- Then you add the spaghetti to sauce cook for few minutes so the color of the spaghetti will change then put in the tray add the meat on top and cook in oven 375 for 15 minutes and broiler for 10 minutes so the top will get crunchy.
- Enjoy I add some Parmesan cheese on top with sprinkles of parsley yummy.
- By the way you could cook the turkey ground over medium heat without making meatballs and add to the sauce then add on top the spaghetti and cook in over another way 🍝.
Put the turkey mince into a mixing bowl with the chopped onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, beaten egg and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Mix everything together until thoroughly combined. Spaghetti & Meatballs is a perfect family friendly meal. Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs is cooked in one pan, topped with lots of cheese, and baked until hot, bubbly, and melted ooey gooey! Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs takes regular Spaghetti and Meatballs from ordinary to extra-ordinary!