Turkey 🦃 Tator Tot Casserole 🥘. Layer the green beans on top of the ground turkey. Spread the cream of mushroom soup on top of the green beans. Place the sliced cheese in a layer over the top of the soup.
This easy to make Tater Tot Casserole will quickly become a family favorite. Ground turkey gets star billing in this delish potato casserole topped with ORE-IDA TATER TOTS—but the variety of beans gets best supporting role! Roast Turkey Tator Tot Casserole is a delicious twist on a comfort food classic and is a great way to use up your leftover turkey. You can cook Turkey 🦃 Tator Tot Casserole 🥘 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey 🦃 Tator Tot Casserole 🥘
- You need 1 of large pack ground turkey.
- It’s of Oil oil (enough to coat bottom of pan).
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can of mushrooms, drained.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 of soup can milk.
- You need 2 cups of frozen green beans.
- You need 1 bag (32 ounce) of frozen tater tots (I’m using sweet potato).
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
If you've got leftover turkey, you're going to want to make this turkey tator tot casserole, trust me. It's an updated twist on classic tator tot casserole, but just as comforting as the original that you grew. from Roast Turkey Tator Tot Casserole Lisa s Dinnertime Dish. Visit this site for details: lisasdinnertimedish.com. This Tacky Ground Beef and also Rice Casserole is something that also as a food blog owner I absolutely enjoy to eat as well as the kids do also.
Turkey 🦃 Tator Tot Casserole 🥘 step by step
- In a large pot sauté your ground turkey in olive oil until browned……
- Add your chopped onions, garlic, mushrooms and black pepper, sauté until onion is tender…….
- Now add to turkey mixture : both cans cream of mushroom soup, milk and green beans, mix well and heat until mixture boils…..Remove from heat…..
- Pour turkey mixture into a greased baking dish, top with frozen tater tots and shredded cheddar cheese……
- Bake uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes or until cheese is melted……
- Remove from oven, let cool for 20 minutes, serve and enjoy 😉!!.
It's one of the ideal recipes for fussy eaters. Cheesy Ham and Turkey Tater Tot Casserole. An easy casserole recipe loaded with cheese, leftover turkey, ham, hash browns and tater tots. Quick to prepare and makes a popular weeknight dinner. Over medium heat in a frying pan, cook bacon until very brown and crispy.