Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato.
You can have Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato
- You need 4 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- It’s Pack of asparagus (thick cut).
- Prepare 1/2 pound of small potatoes cut in half.
- Prepare of Sauce :.
- It’s of Whisk all together.
- You need 2 of lemons, 1st juiced and other zested and juiced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of large garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of real mayo.
- Prepare of (Or 2 tbsp Dijon mustard instead of the two ingredients above).
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced flat leaf parsley (reserve 1tbsp).
Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato step by step
- Start oven at 400, liberally toss potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper and add to a large sheet pan flesh side up for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper salmon or use a light amount of blackening seasoning and set aside.
- Toss asparagus in olive and season with salt and pepper then add to the pan spread out in between the potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Dunk salmon in sauce and nestle in between the asparagus and potato mixture in the middle and poor some of the sauce over the salmon first and then the asparagus and potatoes (you want the asparagus and potato mixture to flank both sides of the salmon so the sauce pools around the salmon).
- Bake for 10 more minutes and then broil on 450 or low broil for another ten (watch close).
- Plate asparagus, salmon, potatoes then spoon some of the sauce off the sheet pan onto the salmon and finish with reserved flat leaf parsley.