Egg Roll Stir Fry. Egg Roll Stir-Fry A stir-fry recipe with cabbage and all the flavor of an egg roll without the wrapper! Like an unstuffed egg roll in a bowl! Add one tablespoon of sesame oil to a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
It is basically like eating the inside of an egg roll and skipping the deep frying and the wrapper. Cook, breaking the meat with a wooden spoon until browned and cooked through. This Healthy Egg Roll Stir Fry has all the good parts of the egg roll – lean ground beef, loads of veggies, and yummy seasonings like ginger and garlic – without that greasy fried coating. You can have Egg Roll Stir Fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Roll Stir Fry
- You need Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage chopped.
- You need 6 of green onion.
- Prepare 3 of carrots cut into matchsticks.
- Prepare Tsp of sesame seeds for garnish.
- You need of Green onion for garnish.
And it turns out, getting rid of the outside makes egg rolls a lot easier to make, too. Easy Egg Roll Stir Fry I usually keep the add-ins simple, but you could add sliced mushrooms, red bell pepper, or even shelled edamame. Like an unstuffed egg roll in a bowl! So… you may have noticed I'm cooking a lot of recipes these days that are low carb and gluten free.
Egg Roll Stir Fry step by step
- In a large skillet brown the ground turkey..
- Remove turkey when cooked and turn oven to medium low, add sesame oil, garlic, ginger, cabbage, green onion, and carrots to the pan. Cook for 10 – 12 min, add soy sauce, and cooked turkey, cook for a few more min. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds and serve hot.
Egg Roll Stir Fry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. This easy stir-fry recipe has all the flavor of an egg roll, but without the wrapper. Enter deconstructed egg rolls via this egg roll in a bowl recipe. Lumpia (Filipino egg roll) bowls are essentially "lumpiang hubad" — "hubad" translating to "naked." Lumpiang hubad, or naked lumpia, is the filling without its wrapper, and essentially a simple stir fry full of vegetables and a little meat. While ground pork is cooking away, combine garlic, ginger, pepper, sesame oil, vegetable oil, and soy sauce in a small bowl and stir to combine; set aside.