Rosemary Asparagus. In a large skillet, combine the broth, rosemary, garlic and bay leaf. In a skillet, combine the broth, rosemary, garlic, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Toss asparagus with remaining ingredients, coating well.
Roast until fork tender, about ten minutes. Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus Showcase asparagus when you dress it in fresh rosemary and red potatoes for an earthy counterpoint to the fresh, green spears. Add minced garlic and you get a gorgeous, flavorful side dish. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho Instructions Add olive oil to a sauté pan (with a cover) and heat to medium heat. You can cook Rosemary Asparagus using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rosemary Asparagus
- It’s 1 bundle of thick asparagus.
- You need 1 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Prepare 1 t of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 t of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 t of dried lemon peel seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
- Prepare as needed of olive oil.
Add the asparagus, rosemary, salt and pepper to the pan and sauté. Rub or brush the asparagus with the rosemary infused olive oil (with the rosemary still in it). Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste. Be sure all asparagus is coated with this tasty oil.
Rosemary Asparagus step by step
- Toss asparagus with enough oil to coat..
- Lay flat on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Season..
- Roast at 400° for approximately 15-20 minutes or until asparagus is tender..
- Variations; Parmesan, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, lemon zest, white wine, feta, butter, green beans, basil, horseradish, coconut oil, canola oil, dijon, parsely, sage, white pepper, orange zest, shallots, thyme, sherry, mint, champagne vinegar, honey, scallions, red wine vinegar,.
Prep asparagus shoots, and spread them along with the lemon slices and rosemary on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Toss all with olive oil, as well as salt and pepper. Squeeze juice from remaining half of lemon. Add the rosemary, asparagus and salt/pepper. Remove from the oven, and place on serving dish.