Afang Soup with fufu.
You can cook Afang Soup with fufu using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Afang Soup with fufu
- You need of Okazi leave (grinded).
- You need of Red palm oil.
- It’s of Grinded crayfish.
- You need of Water leave.
- You need of Meat, dry fish, porno and periwinkle.
- Prepare cubes of Pepper, salt and stock.
Afang Soup with fufu instructions
- Wash, drain and slice the water leaves into tiny pieces. Grind or pound the sliced Okazi leaves. Grind your pepper and crayfish and cut the onions into tiny pieces..
- Boil the beef and pormo with the diced onions and stock cubes in a very small quantity of water. When done, add the dry fish and cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Now add the palm oil, crayfish and pepper. Once it starts boiling, add, water leaves and periwinkle. When water leaves have dried up a bit, add your okazi, allow to soften add salt to taste and leave to simmer for about 5 minutes. The Afang soup is ready!.