Turkey Chili. Savory Seasonings & Beans Simmered So You Can Make Chili In Minutes. Turkey Chili Recipes Simple Turkey Chili Simple Turkey Chili. Heat the oil over high heat in a large heavy pot and add the turkey meat.
It's great served in bowls and sprinkled with cheese for a fall lunch or supper. By The Lullaby League Try new ways of enjoying the big game with easy to prepare turkey chili recipes and tips from the expert chefs at Food Network. Stir in seasonings, tomatoes, pasta sauce, chili beans, water and corn. You can have Turkey Chili using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Chili
- It’s of ground turkey.
- It’s of yellow, red, orange, green peppers.
- You need 2 cans of black beans organic.
- Prepare 2 jars of mild salsa organic.
- You need of chili powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of oregano.
- You need of onion powder.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need of Louisiana seasoning/ lite season salt if no Louisiana very lite.
Stir in chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper. Add turkey and stir until well coated with spices. Pour in crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, beer, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, kidney beans, pinto beans, black beans, onion, garlic, and red wine.
Turkey Chili step by step
- Season ground turkey with salt pepper oregano onion powder and garlic powder and brown and drain… set aside.
- Drain black beans and wash off preservatives set aside.
- In a large pot with a table spoon of oil saute peppers no chopping in my case I always have these chopped I use them all the time and you can add white onions I did not….
- Add ground turkey 2 full cans of mild salsa, black beans,chicken stock season with chili powder, light salt, oregano, season with lite Louisiana seasoning/ or season salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Please taste as you go in the last step and it should be hearty and chili like not soup….
- Enjoy 😋😋😋😋.
Using some fresh and some canned ingredients, this chili is a snap to throw together and will keep you craving it for days. Chunky zucchini, fresh green onion, sour cream, and – what the heck – shredded Cheddar cheese, are sure to make this your favorite chili recipe. Healthy turkey chili made with lean ground turkey, kidney beans and corn. This version is simply the BEST! Perfectly spiced and packed with plenty of protein and fiber.