Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast. Savory Chicken & Asparagus Hollandaise Knorr. milk, boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, onion, knorr hollandaise sauce mix and. Place flattened chicken breasts on a work surface. Sprinkle evenly with salt, Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic.
Add chicken to skillet, skin-side down; cook until. Heat olive oil in a large skillet, over medium high heat. The Best Creamy Cheesy Chicken Breasts Recipes on Yummly You can have Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast
- You need of Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of Asparagus (1 per breast).
- Prepare of Broccoli (3 to 4 florets).
- Prepare of Mozzarella, parmesan, and cheddar cheese (shredded).
- It’s of Bacon (2 slices per breast).
- It’s of Onion (to taste… may be excluded).
Next add in the broccoli, water, soup, cheese, and mayonnaise and gently mix until well incorporated. Add in the rice, and blend well. This easy-to-assemble Southwestern casserole is sure to please your family and guests. A great dish for potluck gatherings, too!
Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast instructions
- Chop one strip of bacon per breast. Saute with onion, asparagus, and broccoli..
- Trim breasts of fat and butterfly. Mix generous amount of each cheese with the bacon mixture, and FILL each breast..
- Use full strips of bacon as a wrap to hold breasts closed and contain most of the filling during cooking. (Toothpicks may also assist with larger breasts)..
- Bake on 350° for approximately 20 min on each side. (Times will vary depending on breast size)..
- Salt and Pepper to taste. Enjoy with rice or pasta as a side dish..
Stir together basil, oregano, thyme, and salt and pepper. Sprinkle half of the herb mixture over top of chicken. Heat olive oil over medium high heat. Once hot, add chicken he side down and sprinkle the remaining herb mixture to tops of chicken. Looking for recipes for broccoli soup?