You can cook Porridge Yam using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Porridge Yam
- Prepare 1/2 of tuber yam medium.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded smoked fish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry oporo.
- Prepare 2 of knorr cube.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crayfish grounded.
- Prepare 8 of habanero pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of cksp palm oil.
- It’s 2 cups of diced scent leaf.
- You need of little iru.
Porridge Yam instructions
- Peel yam, cube it, wash and set aside; wash and shred Pepper roughly and set aside; wash oporo and soak then set aside.
- Heats up yam allow its cook, once its almost soft, add smoked fish, oporo, pepper, onion, iru, salt, knorr then allow it cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add palm oil, cover pot and allow it cook on low heat for about 4 minutes.
- Add scent leaf, stir and turn off heat and serve.