Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus. Cut the ends off the asparagus. Put some butter on a pan and let it melt. If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further!
Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus recipe, you may want to. Toss asparagus with remaining canola oil, then season with salt and pepper, as desired. Insert grill grate in unit and close hood. You can have Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus
- Prepare 1 of thin cut of New York strip.
- Prepare 1 (5 ounce) of lobster tail.
- You need 6 pieces of asparagus.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 of or 2 potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper for taste.
Heat medium cast-iron skillet on medium-high. Add oil to skillet, then add steak, garlic, and rosemary and cook until. Remove the meat from the lobster. Remove any meat from the body, claws, and legs, and cut any large pieces into bite-sizes (now the plate looks full).
Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus step by step
- First you wash your potatoes and then remove all the skin . Put a pot to boil and add some salt for flavor . Cut them in half then add to pot for about 10-15 minutes ..
- While the potatoes are cooking take your asparagus and wash them throughly . Cut the ends off the asparagus . Put some butter on a pan and let it melt . Add your asparagus cook for 5 minutes . Add some salt and pepper ..
- Drain your potatoes , add to bowl and start mashing . Add your milk , sour cream , butter , cheddar cheese. Mix them all together until smooth . Put your lobster tail to boil for 5 minutes ..
- Now take your New York strip And season generously with salt and pepper. Add some olive oil to pan . (Make sure your pan is hot before adding the Steak!) when the pan is nice and hot add the steak . Let it sear for about 2 minutes . Add the garlic clove to the pan. Flip your steak and add butter to it..
- Now your done ! Enjoy your surf and turf 🙂.
New York Strip steak comes from a little used muscle of the cow called the longissimus. (Don't worry, there is not going to be a test later). The important thing to remember about this cut is that it comes from a muscle, similar to tenderloin (what filet mignon comes from), that stays tender because it doesn't get used too much by the cow. The Ninja Foodi makes great steak and so easy. We have made the strip using the broil function as well as the tenderrcrisp funct. Using tongs, transfer lobster to rimmed baking sheet.