Tomato Pesto Salmon.
You can cook Tomato Pesto Salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Pesto Salmon
- You need of Parchment paper 12×18 inches.
- It’s 6 of stems asparagus.
- It’s to taste of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 Tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 6 ounces of skinless salmon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of pesto.
- You need 10 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
Tomato Pesto Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up..
- On one half, lay down the asparagus, Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper..
- Lay the salmon on the asparagus, and spread on the pesto. Top with tomatoes..
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C..