Brad's lemon herb asparagus. Steps to make Brad's lemon herb asparagus: Wash asparagus. Cut off bottom quarter of the spears. Drizzle rest of the ingredients over spears.
We provide you only the best Brad's lemon herb asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips. You can have Brad's lemon herb asparagus using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's lemon herb asparagus
- You need 1 pound of asparagus spears.
- Prepare 2 tbs of lemon infused olive oil.
- You need 1 tbs of neopolitan herb balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of McCormick® montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
Before you jump to Brad's lemon herb asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart. Lemon Herb Roasted Asparagus is an easy and quick (yet elegant!) way to prepare asparagus. Asparagus is roasted in the oven, then tossed with a simple vinaigrette made of lemon, herbs, and garlic for a burst of fresh flavor. This recipe for Lemon Herb Roasted Asparagus is one of my favorite ways to prepare asparagus.
Brad's lemon herb asparagus step by step
- Wash asparagus. Cut off bottom quarter of the spears..
- Place on a baking pan. Drizzle rest of the ingredients over spears. Mix well..
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until desired doneness..
Red Fork Lemon Herb Asparagus Skillet Sauce with garlic and olive oil makes side dishes unforgettable. Simply heat our lemon herb cooking sauce in a skillet, then toss in fresh asparagus. Cook asparagus until tender and green right in this lemon herb asparagus seasoning sauce. These little nutritious trees are so easy and quick (of course) to make, so good for you, and so tasty to eat- you cannot go wrong. Talk about a kid friendly, finger-food side that hits the tastebud spot every time.