Crab-Asparagus Frittata. Heat oil in a large broilerproof skillet over medium heat; add the onion and garlic. BEAT eggs, water and Italian seasoning in large bowl until blended. STIR IN mozzarella cheese; pour over crab mixture in skillet.
Heat the pan over medium heat till hot, then pour in the eggs. The eggs should start cooking right away. Reduce the heat to low and sprinkle the eggs with the asparagus, the onion/mushroom mixture, shredded crab meat and then the cheeses. You can have Crab-Asparagus Frittata using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crab-Asparagus Frittata
- You need 8 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 c of heavy whipping cream or coconut milk.
- It’s 10 stalks of asparagus, sliced diagonally into 3/4" pieces.
- Prepare 1 can (6 oz) of crab meat, drained.
- It’s 4 T of EVOO.
- It’s 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
Serve cold, bring to room temperature, or reheat before serving. Drain asparagus and immediately drop into ice water. Learn how to cook great Crab and asparagus frittata. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Crab and asparagus frittata recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.
Crab-Asparagus Frittata instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, cream or milk, asparagus, crab and 2 T oil..
- In large ovenproof skillet, heat 2 T oil and cook garlic and onion until soft. Sprinkle in salt. Pour in egg mixture and stir to combine..
- Cook on stove top for 3 min. or until edges begin to firm. Transfer to oven and bake 10 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean..
Get one of our Crab and asparagus frittata recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Place asparagus in a large saucepan with enough water to cover; bring to a boil. Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat and brown potato and onion and cook them through. Add the capsicum and cook a few minutes more. Pour over the egg mix and scatter the crab across the top.