Monterey Jack Turkey Burgers. Heat indoor ridged grill sprayed with nonstick cooking spray; add bacon. To serve, layer rolls with burgers, bacon and tomato slices. Monterey Jack Turkey Burgers are awesome.
Heat an indoor ridged grill sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Instructions Stir together turkey, ketchup, shallots, garlic, salt, and pepper in large bowl until blended but not overmixed; gently stir in Monterey Jack. Spray grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. You can have Monterey Jack Turkey Burgers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Monterey Jack Turkey Burgers
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 oz of pepper jack cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 2 of scallions, minced.
Pick up our All Natural BUBBA burger at your favorite grocery store. Swiss, cheddar, pepper jack, feta, blue cheese, and Monterey jack are all favorites. Make a double or even a triple batch of these air fryer turkey burgers to freeze and then pull them out to cook when needed. Form the turkey into burger shape and place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper or parchment paper.
Monterey Jack Turkey Burgers step by step
- In a large bowl, gently hand-mix together the ground turkey, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic powder and black pepper..
- Add the minced scallions and shredded cheese. Gently fold together by hand..
- Form into patties. I usually do 5 oz patties. (Photo shows a double batch. We've got a big family).
- Cook them however you'd cook a beef burger. I prefer the grill. They're fantastic grilled over indirect charcoal heat with added hickory smoking chips in a pouch below the cooking zone. On a weeknight I'll just throw them on the gas grill over medium heat and cook them up much faster. They're still great. They could be cooked inside in a skillet or on a griddle. Up to you..
- Serve with whole-wheat buns, lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, and the condiments of your choice..
Air Fryer Turkey Burgers are the perfect answer to when you want a juicy, flavorful burger that's a bit healthier. With a seared outside and moist tender inside it's the ideal burger! Air Frying is quick, delicious and usually a healthier way to cook it's a method you just have to try. Air Fryer Air Fryer Turkey Burgers are the proper reply once you need a juicy, flavorful and a bit more healthy burger. With a seared exterior and a young chewy inside, that is the proper burger!