Coconut Marinated Asparagus. Heat a large saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom. Arrange the asparagus spears in a single layer on the baking sheet. See recipes for Coconut Marinated Asparagus too.
For that sweet finish -a spicy Coconut & Lemon Grass Cake. Then add in the remaining coconut milk and stir until absorbed. Stir in parmesan, salt and chopped asparagus. You can cook Coconut Marinated Asparagus using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Marinated Asparagus
- It’s 1 bundle of asparagus.
- It’s 1 C of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 t of coconut extract.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 1 t of ground coriander seed.
- You need 1/4 t of crushed pepper flakes.
- You need 1/3 C of Jalfrezi curry.
- You need 1/4 C of coconut vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt & white pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil; as needed.
Make sauce by whisking together olive oil, lime juice and sriracha. Trim asparagus, cut into thirds and steam or cook until crisp tender. Bring marinade ingredients to a boil, add the pimentos and pour over the asparagus. Cover and refrigerate overnight or up to two days.
Coconut Marinated Asparagus instructions
- Marinate asparagus, red onion, and bell pepper in coconut milk and coconut extract for 4 hours..
- Drain veggies and reserve marinade..
- Heat a large saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom. Add veggies. Season. Saute for 1 minute then reduce heat to medium-low. Sweat veggies for 5 minutes, tossing occasionally..
- Turn up heat to medium-high. Add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds. Add vinegar. Reduce until nearly dry. Add coconut mixture. Simmer until asparagus is nearly tender. Add curry. Cook 1 minute. Serve..
- Variations; Cardamom, tomato, roasted garlic, roasted bell peppers or hot peppers, fresno, jalapeño, poblano, habanero, celery, basil, cilantro, ginger, lime, pineapple, mango, scallions, chives, leeks, cayenne, parsely, galangal, lemongrass, turmeric, vinegar, paprika, sake, bourbon, rum, ground jalapeño powder, black pepper, peppercorn melange, sugar, sesame seeds, sumac, soy, worchestershire, shallots, tamari, tarragon, peanut, tamarind.
Remove tough ends from asparagus stalks. Cook, covered, in boiling. marinade ingredients, pour over asparagus. Pepper Steak Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Place chicken in a large plastic bag and add remaining marinade. WHAT GOES WITH COCONUT MILK CHICKEN?