Salmon and Asparagus Foil. Baked Salmon in Foil with Asparagus couldn't be easier to make and results in juicy, succulent baked salmon and perfectly cooked asparagus. Serve this salmon with salad or mashed potatoes for a complete meal, perfect for busy weeknights! You can adjust salmon fillets seasoning with more salt and pepper, then sprinkle garlic on top.
Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and salt or seasoning blend as desired. Bring up the sides of foil and fold top over twice. First, season the salmon generously with salt and pepper on both sides. You can have Salmon and Asparagus Foil using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon and Asparagus Foil
- Prepare of Salmon with skin (my preference).
- It’s of Lemon dill butter sauce.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- It’s of Fresh dill and parsley.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Tomato.
- Prepare of Asparagus.
Slide the lemon slices under the salmon and asparagus in each foil pack. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, lemon juice, garlic and basil. Pour the butter mixture evenly over each piece of salmon and asparagus. Wrap the salmon and asparagus in foil, and secure and seal the edges to create a packet.
Salmon and Asparagus Foil instructions
- Preseason salmon and heat oven to 375…..
- Trim ends of asparagus spears.
- Cut and divide salmon in equal parts.
- Place sheet of aluminum foil on table and drizzle with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Now put one salmon slice and few asparagus together topped with a little lemon butter sauce ( or just butter if don't have) I also squeeze fresh lemon juice on top of salmon.
- Now add minced garlic sliced lemon and a sliced tomato on top followed with lemon butter dill sauce and sprinkle with salt pepper and garlic.
- Wrap each one in foil and place in oven for 20/30 minutes.
- (If don't have use butter).
Lay salmon on top of the foil with asparagus on the side. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, lemon juice, garlic and parsley. Loosely wrap, then repeat with remaining ingredients until you have four packets. FOIL ROASTED SALMON AND ASPARAGUS Wrapping the fish and asparagus in foil keeps all the flavour in the little parcels. With a little additional flavour from the olive oil, lemon, thyme and seasoning you have a dish that is bursting with flavour.