Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast. Cut a piece of Meatloaf and sear the outsides all the way around it. Cook the eggs as you like. I like mine with the eggs runny.
Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast I love Meatloaf sandwiches with bread and mayonnaise. Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place one slice of cheese on one of the unbuttered sides of the bread. You can have Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast
- Prepare As needed of leftover Meatloaf.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise, heaping.
- It’s As needed of something to grease the pan.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water for steaming top of eggs.
Heat nonstick frypan and add meatloaf slices. I do so merely because they are GREAT cookbooks any low-carb cook would be proud to add to their cookbook collection. Combine meatloaf chunks with jarred black bean salsa, chili powder and sauteed onions in a skillet (add a little water to loosen if you like). Simmer, then tuck the mixture into hard-shell tacos.
Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast instructions
- Heat a skillet that's greased. Cut a piece of Meatloaf and sear the outsides all the way around it..
- Cook the eggs as you like. I like mine with the eggs runny. Add salt and pepper to taste. I add my eggs to the skillet and add a lid. Then pour the water under the lid and close. This will steam the whites but keep the yokes runny. As long as you don't leave it on the skillet too long..
- Add mayonnaise to the top of the Meatloaf. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Mix together your beef with some minced bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Stir in eggs, crushed pork rinds or almond flour, cheddar, Parmesan, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Breakfast Hash Crumble up some of your leftover meatloaf in a skillet with diced onions, potatoes and bell peppers, then add a fried egg on top. This is a great breakfast the whole family can enjoy and is a fun outside-the-box way to enjoy your meatloaf the following day. Low Carb Recipes Nearly any recipe that uses ground beef or sausage is a good candidate for leftover meatloaf.