Brad's Mexican meat loaf. Let cream cheese get to room temperature. Mix all filling ingredients except refried beans in another bowl. Arrange hard cooked eggs in a row down center of loaf.
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a large bowl combine the sauteed vegetables, ground beef, chorizo, and diced poblano chile. In a medium bowl, combine the salt, pepper, cayenne, cumin, and eggs. You can cook Brad's Mexican meat loaf using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's Mexican meat loaf
- It’s 2 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, minced.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of taco seasoning packets.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- Prepare 1 of small can refried beans.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of red jalapeño, minced.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Tapatillo sauce and lime wedges for garnish.
Add the ketchup and sour cream. In a large bowl, mix beef, turkey, egg whites, stuffing mix, onion, chili powder, cumin, chilies and half of enchilada sauce together. Shape into an oval with your hands and place on prepared broiler pan. Mix eggs, milk and bread crumbs in large bowl.
Brad's Mexican meat loaf instructions
- Mix all of the meat ingredients in a lg mixing bowl and set aside for 20 minutes..
- Let cream cheese get to room temperature. Mix all filling ingredients except refried beans in another bowl..
- Grease a 11×15 baking dish. Use 1/3 of the meat mixture and spread flat on the bottom of the baking dish..
- Evenly spread beans over this meat. You won't use the whole can. Spread all of the filling ingredients over beans..
- With the remaining meat, make large patties with your hands. Arrange over the top of the meat. Seal up the edges or all of the filling will cook out..
- Bake on center rack at 375 for 40 minutes. Switch oven over to high broil. Cook 10 more minutes. Remove from oven. Immediately take any filling that has cooked out and spread over the top. When loaf has cooled a little, transfer to a broiling rack. Let grease drain off. Slice and serve. Garnish with lime slices and tapatillo sauce. Enjoy..
Add ground beef, corn and spice mixture; mix until well blended. Mix together in a large mixing bowl the ground beef with the minced garlic, cilantro, pepper, salt, hot sauce and taco seasoning. Well, this recipe could definitely be used for a wedding menu as the main course! It's nice to see the new tendency. In a medium saucepan, heat the refried beans over medium low heat until they are completely heated through.