The Beast Meatloaf. Check Out Best Meat Loaf On eBay. This really is the best meatloaf! It's not bland like most meatloaf recipes.
My husband and two little children loved it. My daughter is a really picky eater especially when it comes to meat, but she ate it all down to the last drop. I absolutely recommend this recipe to every one. You can cook The Beast Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Beast Meatloaf
- It’s 2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground Mustard.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Bread Crumbs.
I will most definitely be making this again. Last week, home cooks across the country went searching for the best meatloaf recipe, and found it in The Best Meatloaf I've Ever Made. This must mean the title is spot on. Allrecipes member Lisa Wiedrich says, "Best meatloaf recipe ever!
The Beast Meatloaf step by step
- In a bowl thoroughly mix egg, ketchup, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs.
- Thoroughly mix ingredients with ground beef..
- Place complete mixture in a meatloaf dish..
- Cook at 400F until meat is 160F or approximately 50 minutes..
Best-Ever Meat Loaf The combination of onion, carrots, parsley and cheese—plus the tomato-mustard topping—makes this meat loaf really colorful. The recipe lends itself easily to being doubled or halved to suit the number you're cooking for, and it freezes well, too. Ina Garten's key to a delicious meatloaf is to not pack the mixture of ground chuck, sauteed onions, dried breadcrumbs and eggs too densely. Hand-mixing the ingredients will ensure the meatloaf is. Most meatloaf recipes include ground beef or a combination of ground meats.