Award Winning Meatloaf. However, this meatloaf recipe is the best meatloaf recipe that I have EVER come across and I'm not just saying that, either. It is so good, you guys! Plus, it actually won an award so there's that.
Prize-Winning Meatloaf is an oatmeal meatloaf recipe that is juicy, tender, and a perfect go-to dish you can make in less than an hour's time. Last week, home cooks across the country went searching for the best meatloaf recipe, and found it in The Best Meatloaf I've Ever Made. This must mean the title is spot on. You can cook Award Winning Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Award Winning Meatloaf
- Prepare 3 lbs of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 packet of Liptons Onion Soup Mix.
- It’s 1 packet of Ritz crackers, smashed.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcheshire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 5 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of ingredients for sauce: 👇👇👇.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Worcheshire sauce.
Allrecipes member Lisa Wiedrich says, "Best meatloaf recipe ever! He loves to cook and share recipes. This recipe for meatloaf is one of the best, if not the best, in the whole world. Combine all ingredientsin large bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly.
Award Winning Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. (Picture of ingredients).
- Chop and sautee onion and bell pepper, then set aside to cool..
- Grease 13×9 dish. Chop potatoes, add to dish, salt and pepper them..
- Mix together ground beef, the sauteed bell pepper and onion, worcheshire sauce (1 tbsp), egg, crackers and onion soup mix. Salt and pepper. Form into loaf and place on top of potatoes..
- Create sauce. Mix together in separate bowl; ketchup, worcheshire sauce, and brown sugar..
- Place on top of loaf..
- Cover and place in oven for 1.5 hours..
- Uncover and bake additional 15 minutes.
I think I have made meatloaf about every way possible. However, this meatloaf recipe is the best meatloaf recipe that I have EVER come across and I'm not just saying that, either. It is so good, you guys! Plus, it actually won an award so there's that. I mean, just look at the picture.