Salmon & Broccoli Casserole.
You can cook Salmon & Broccoli Casserole using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon & Broccoli Casserole
- You need 1 bag of egg noodles.
- It’s 1 of family can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 21 oz of canned salmon (drained).
- Prepare 1 head of fresh broccoli.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of your choice cheese.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs (if you like them).
Salmon & Broccoli Casserole instructions
- Warm oven to 350°.
- Cook noodles (if you can multitask continue to step 3).
- Chop broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Mix soup, salmon, broccoli, sour cream, 1/2 cup cheese into pot (Cook until broccoli is soft, stir often).
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder to soup to your liking.
- Once everything is cooked mix soup and noodles into medium sized baking pan. (Stir to spread everything evenly).
- Spread the rest of the cheese (and bread crumbs) over top of casserole.
- Bake until the casserole is bubbling 20ish minutes(depending on your liking, i baked mine about 40 minutes).
- Let cool. BON APETIT! :).