Zing zang meatloaf. Use my favorite bloody Mary mix to make this and maybe even have a drink in the process. I am not really a meatloaf-lover but bake it for my hubby. I found your recipe and we BOTH love it!
This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Zing Zang produces the best mixes money can buy. You can have Zing zang meatloaf using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zing zang meatloaf
- You need 2 pounds of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 package of McCormick meatloaf seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of diced onion.
- Prepare 2 package of crushed saltine crackers.
- It’s 1 bottle of zing zang bloody Mary mix.
- It’s of I breadpan.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
But don't take our word for it. zing zang bloody mary mix. How to Turn Your Bland Meatloaf into a New Family Favorite!. There's nothing more comforting then a good flavorful meatloaf and mashed potato dinner, am I right?! But there's a few secrets to get it to be that winner loaf that is worthy of sharing with all your friends and family.
Zing zang meatloaf instructions
- Mix in meat with crushed,crackers add seasoning onions and 1 cup bloody Mary mix mix well.
- Put in bread pan use fingers,2 go around meatloaf leaving a reservoir for fat to run around sides during cooking process.
- Pour a little extra bloody Mary mix over top of meatloaf cover with foil bake on 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove doin glaze with ketchup and cook an additional 15 minutes.
- Let cool and serve enjoy.
- Goes,well with steak and peas will post recipe for that soon.
Bloody Mary mix isn't just for brunch anymore. Give your mom's beloved meatloaf recipe a tangy twist with this unexpected ingredient. The bar cart staple will add a delicious zest and zing to any meatloaf — and your family won't be able to get enough of it. Be the first to review this recipe. This is a very forgiving recipe – you can vary it to suit your taste.