Asparagus, Tomatoes, with Meatballs. In another pot add tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, garlic, parsley, basil, black pepper, and sweetener. The cooking time depends on your oven, so. Tonight's dish is a take on Spanish "albondigas," or meatballs.
Asparagus, Tomatoes, with Meatballs Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, asparagus, tomatoes, with meatballs. This is gonna smell and look delicious. You can have Asparagus, Tomatoes, with Meatballs using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus, Tomatoes, with Meatballs
- Prepare of toppings.
- It’s 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of meatballs.
- Prepare 1 1/3 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fennel seed.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/3 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper, fresh.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of splenda or your favorite sweetener.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of asparagus.
- It’s 1 lb of asparagus.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of broccoli.
- It’s 1 lb of broccoli.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
Put the asparagus and cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle over the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Mix asparagus, peas, and half the onion salt (reserve remaining for meatballs) in provided tray. In a mixing bowl, combine ground pork, ricotta, panko, and remaining onion salt.
Asparagus, Tomatoes, with Meatballs instructions
- Add salt, egg, and parmesan cheese, to the beef. Separate the beef into, two equal parts. Add fennel seed to one half..
- Form the separate beefs into meatballs. I made the fennel seeded ones smaller then the counterparts..
- Heat oil. Fry the meatballs covered till done turning every so often. A lot of juices will form this is most excellent. When done retain the juice, remove the meatballs and set aside..
- Cut the woody ends off the asparagus. Then cut in half. add to the juices. Season with salt. Simmer in juices till done. About 7-8 minutes..
- In another pot add tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, garlic, parsley, basil, black pepper, and sweetener. Simmer 7-8 minutes. Add meatballs and asparagus. Continue to simmer. When asparagus is done retain juices..
- To the juices add broccoli, salt, and garlic. Cover and simmer till tender..
- Add the parmesan and cheddar cheese to the sauce. Simmer 2 minutes covered remove from heat still covered. Let sit 5 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Form pork mixture into eight equally-sized meatballs. Place meatballs in empty side of tray. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the meatballs, tomatoes, asparagus and chicken broth and cover. Roast asparagus in a single layer for ten minutes, then remove from oven.