Asparagus With Garlic. Spread asparagus in a single layer on a shallow baking pan or baking sheet. Spread minced garlic over all stalks. Spread the asparagus in a single layer on the prepared pan.
Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat up a skillet on medium heat and add the melted butter. You can cook Asparagus With Garlic using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus With Garlic
- It’s 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- It’s 5 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Black pepper.
Saute the garlic until slightly browned before adding the asparagus. Toss with a spatula to combine well with the garlic. Bend asparagus gently at a natural point and when it snaps, discard end pieces. Place asparagus on a lipped roasting pan and toss with infused olive oil and garlic, coating all pieces.
Asparagus With Garlic instructions
- Use your pan add olive oil let it heat it up.
- Then take your asparagus with your fingers brake ends because they still have white part and you don't want to eat that.
- Place in your hot pan and and let it cook but gently flipping them, don't over cook because they will be way to soft add pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Don't add your garlic yet because garlic will turn black and burn and has no taste after that.
- Prepare your garlic, use your good knife and slice them long way and don't afraid to use lots of garlic. Add olive oil and mixed in a small container.
- When you done cooking your asparagus removed and place on plate and then pore over your garlic over it and tossed lightly and your warm asparagus will absorb garlic and will give you that wonderful flavor..
Line up asparagus and push together, season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Cook garlic in butter for a minute, but do not brown. Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil.