Grilled Asparagus. The special thing about this recipe is that it's so simple. Fresh asparagus with a little oil, salt, and pepper is cooked quickly over high heat on the grill. Enjoy the natural flavor of your veggies.
Place the trimmed asparagus on a baking sheet. Add the chopped garlic and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and toss to coat. You can have Grilled Asparagus using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Asparagus
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need 3 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 3 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
Place on the grill directly or in a. Grilled Asparagus Tender, with a delicious barbecue flavor, this grilled asparagus makes a perfect side dish for grilled meats. Don't know how to cook asparagus on the grill? Just place asparagus on a double skewer.
Grilled Asparagus instructions
- In a small bowl add everything except asparagus, then stir and set aside..
- Prepare grill when hot add asparagus, brush mixture through out cooking..
Place the asparagus spears on the grill so that the thickest ends are aimed toward the hottest part of the grill. Alternatively, you can use a grill pan, heat on high. Place asparagus on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray. Submit a Recipe Correction Prepare asparagus and trim the bottoms. Lay the asparagus in the pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss in the olive oil.