Italian Chicken Marsala.
You can cook Italian Chicken Marsala using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Chicken Marsala
- You need 1 lb of chicken strips.
- You need 1 cup of sweet white wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of ground rosemary.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of fresh minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 slice of thinly red onion.
- You need 1 1/2 slice of mushrooms.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
Italian Chicken Marsala instructions
- In a large unheated pan put the the olive oil and 1/4 cup wine and turn the heat on to medium.
- When hot add the garlic and mix well.
- Add chicken and Rosemary and cook till there is no more pink.
- At this time add the onions.
- Add the rest of the wine and mushrooms.
- When all is about done mix in the parsley.
- Move everything to one side of the pan and let the liquid flow to the empty area add the cornstarch and mix till thickened then mix everything back together.