One pan salmon & asparagus. Lay the salmon on the prepared baking sheet; if necessary, trim the tail end so it lays flat. This One Pan Salmon Dinner is made with salmon, asparagus, and potatoes. The maple mustard sauce is just too good not to share!
Place your salmon fillets on the pan. Brush both sides of the salmon with the glaze. My absolute favourite way to cook salmon is in my tried and true Cast Iron Pan because it gives the salmon the perfect golden brown caramelization on the outside and it holds the heat evenly, cooking the salmon filets evenly on the inside. You can cook One pan salmon & asparagus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pan salmon & asparagus
- You need 1 lb of salmon, cut into strips.
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus (trimmed).
- You need 1 tbs of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s of Zest & juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare to taste of S&p.
I sometimes use a combination of stove-top browning and oven-baking for salmon (like in this Maple Glazed. In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat. Season the salmon fillets evenly with the salt and place each fillet flesh side down in the hot pan. Sear the sides of the filet for a minute a piece.
One pan salmon & asparagus instructions
- Heat butter & oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add salmon and asparagus. Season with s&p and cook 3-4 minutes on one side..
- Flip & cook 3-4 minutes on the other side. Add garlic & lemon zest. Cook garlic 1-2 minutes until it is brown..
- Turn off heat & squeeze lemon..
One Pan Baked Salmon And Vegetables Salmon and vegetables baked together in one pan for an easy, healthy and quick dinner. Salmon fillets and fresh veggies rubbed with olive oil, herbs and spices and, baked to perfection. Course: Lunch / Dinner,Main or Side This spring-produce-packed one-pan meal makes a healthy and satisfying weeknight dinner. Melted garlic butter coats the salmon and vegetables, adding depth of flavor and richness to the dish. One Pan Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon + Asparagus is a delicious meal full of healthy fats and protein!