One pot asparagus mushroom pasta. Add mushrooms, bowtie pasta, garlic, salt, pepper, water and olive oil to a large sauce pan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Creamy One Pot Pasta with Asparagus, Bacon & Mushrooms This pasta is wrapped in a dreamy creamy sauce and loaded with asparagus, crispy bacon and mushrooms.
For the full list of ingredients and instructions, visit Ree's site to see the recipe for One-Pot Pasta with Mushrooms and Asparagus! One Pot Pasta with Mushroom & Asparagus Recipe. Pour in the heavy cream and the Parmesan cheese, mixing to combine. You can cook One pot asparagus mushroom pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot asparagus mushroom pasta
- It’s 1 lb of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of pasta, penne or bow tie.
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Prepare 1 of shallots, diced.
- You need 5 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- You need of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
Turn off the heat and add the asparagus to the pasta. Serve with fresh parsley and more Parmesan cheese. Cook the pasta in a saucepan according to packet directions. When the pasta is done, drain and set aside.
One pot asparagus mushroom pasta step by step
- Add oil, pasta, mushrooms, garlic, shallot, salt pepper, and water. Bring to a boil. Cook on medium high for about 6 minutes..
- Mix ingredients often while cooking to prevent sticking..
- Add asparagus. Cook about 3 minutes. Stirring often.
- Add butter and milk. Lower heat. Stirring often cook about 4 minutes to thicken up sauce and pasta should be al dente. Cook until desired thickness. Add parmesan. Stir..
- Add more parmesan and i added bacon to the dish when plating. Enjoy..
Sauté the mushrooms in a frying pan until soft. I'm a huge sucker for an easy meal that's quick to prepare and cook. Ever since I tried Martha Stewart's One-Pot Pasta with Tomato and Basil , I have been dreaming up other versions of one-pot pastas. This pasta is wrapped in a dreamy creamy sauce and loaded with asparagus, crispy bacon and mushrooms. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.