Poached eggs and tomato salsa.
You can have Poached eggs and tomato salsa using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Poached eggs and tomato salsa
- It’s of Bread (tiger bread / sourdough is best).
- Prepare of Spinach or lambs lettuce.
- Prepare of Fresh, organic eggs.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Homemade tomato salsa (separate recipe).
- You need of White wine vinegar.
Poached eggs and tomato salsa instructions
- Boil a pan of water, you want to be simmering very slowly..
- Add a splash of vinegar.
- Drop the eggs in the water (shell on) for 10 seconds. Take them out and crack one into a bowl. Slowly lower it into the pan of water. Do the same with the other..
- Toast the bread, butter it and put a handful of leaves on top..
- When the eggs are cooked remove them from the water with a slotted spoon onto some kitchen roll..
- Put the eggs on top of the toast and add a spoonful of salsa on top of each. Season to taste..