Grilled Asparagus in Balsamic sauce. Remove asparagus from bag (discard marinade) and place on preheated oiled grill rack. While the grill heats up, remove the asparagus from the marinade, allowing any excess marinade to drip off. Season liberally on all sides with salt and pepper.
The recipe is pretty easy with you simply needing to cook the asparagus and make the mushroom sauce to serve on top of it. Balsamic Glaze—the Beginning of Something Beautiful. We love a good challenge and one of our favorites is creating new, inventive ways to use up random, half-used ingredients lurking around in our cupboards. You can cook Grilled Asparagus in Balsamic sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Asparagus in Balsamic sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh asparagus, washed, woody ends snapped off, and dried.
- Prepare 1 of -2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
This dish of grilled asparagus with balsamic reduction recipe, pine nuts and parmesan was born of such a challenge. Remove the sauce pan from the heat and let cool to room temperature (The syrup will continue to thicken as it cools). Remove and discard all tough, woody ends from the asparagus spears. Snap off tough ends of asparagus; place in a bowl or shallow dish.
Grilled Asparagus in Balsamic sauce step by step
- Clean asparagus and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium heat until just cooked, turning so often so you don't burn it. This should take only about 10 minutes. Pierce a stalk to ensure you don't over cook..
- Meanwhile, melt butter and whisk in the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and the garlic..
- Remove cooked asparagus from the grill to a serving platter, pour the balsamic sauce over the top and serve immediately..
Drizzle asparagus with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper, tossing well to coat. Place asparagus in a bowl; drizzle with vinegar. Add browned butter and nuts, like in my recipe for Roasted Asparagus. Drizzle the grilled asparagus with balsamic vinegar then sprinkle with goat cheese and toasted pine nuts Top with smoky cooked bacon and Parmesan cheese Go Mediterranean style and top with feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and chopped kalamata olives Directions. In a large skillet, bring water to a boil.