Asparagus, Morel Mushroom, and Leek Frittata. Asparagus, Morel Mushroom, and Leek Frittata Delicious! This Asparagus, Leek, and Mushroom Parmesan Frittata is perfect for spring and Easter. The fresh vegetables pair well with Parmesan cheese in a simple yet delicious recipe.
Mushroom Leek Frittata w/ Goat Cheese. See how the egg is starting to pull away from the pan? Add asparagus and shiitake mushrooms, sprinkle lightly with salt, and sauté. You can cook Asparagus, Morel Mushroom, and Leek Frittata using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asparagus, Morel Mushroom, and Leek Frittata
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 10 of stalks of asparagus.
- It’s 1/2 cup of leeks, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh morels, cleaned and halved.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
With a slotted spoon, remove to a bowl and set aside. Pour over the vegetables in the skillet, arranging the asparagus and leeks evenly. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray. Heat the oil in a medium skillet over a medium heat.
Asparagus, Morel Mushroom, and Leek Frittata instructions
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs with the cream and salt and pepper..
- Partially cook the asparagus and cut into 1" slices..
- In a large oven proof, non stick skillet, heat butter and sautè the leek and garlic until soft..
- Add morels and cook until wilted and most of the liquid is cooked off. Add the asparagus and egg mixture..
- Cook in a 350° oven until set, about 7-10 minutes..
- Add the cheeses on top and bake an additional 4 minutes, until the cheese is melted..
- Remove from the oven and slide the frittata onto a serving platter..
- You may use onion in place of the leeks if desired..
Steam asparagus as directed and set aside. Add mushrooms and continue to saute till mushrooms soften. Melt butter in an oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add the asparagus, leeks, and mushrooms. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs, milk, and salt together in a medium bowl.