Balsamic Asparagus. Sprinkle with oil, salt, and pepper; toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Coat with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
Coat the top of asparagus with cooking spray, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and toss to coat. Lightly grease a large nonstick skillet with oil and place over high. You can have Balsamic Asparagus using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Asparagus
- Prepare 1 of bundle asparagus; trimmed & halved.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion; large dice.
- It’s 3/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of large pinch sugar.
- Prepare 1 of kosher salt; to taste.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil; as needed.
Balsamic Roasted Asparagus is a supereasy side dish that helps round out most any meal. Heat up a skillet and keep on medium heat with the olive oil and place your asparagus into the pan. Instructions Place asparagus on a shallow baking dish or rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle the asparagus with the balsamic glaze then add the parmesan cheese on top.
Balsamic Asparagus step by step
- Sweat onions in a large saute pan. Add a tiny pinch of salt..
- After 2 minutes add asparagus and continue to sweat. Add oil if needed. Season..
- When asparagus is 90% cooked add vinegar and sugar. Toss. Reduce til nearly dry. Toss with feta..
- Variations; Minced garlic, red wine, parmesean, goat cheese, shallots, dijon, basil, red peppers, parsley,.
Line a large baking sheet with foil. Place the asparagus spears on the baking sheet. Drizzle asparagus with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Roll the spears so they are all well coated in the balsamic and oil. Directions: In a large pan, bring water to a boil.