Baked salmon with asparagus. Arrange salmon fillets over the asparagus and set aside. In a small bowl combine butter, garlic, half of the lemon juice, lemon zest, maple syrup, rosemary, salt, and pepper; mash with a fork to create a paste. Rub the salmon fillets all over with the paste.
Serve this salmon with salad or mashed potatoes for a complete meal, perfect for busy weeknights! Just spread the garlic butter over each salmon fillet then roast with Asparagus in the oven until fish is cooked through. Salmon and asparagus are baked together with a rich buttery sauce in individual foil packs. You can cook Baked salmon with asparagus using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked salmon with asparagus
- Prepare 2 lb of fresh salmon.
- Prepare 2 large of bundles of asparagus.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of fresh cracked pepper.
- It’s of parsley.
The bright lemon flavors pair perfectly with butter, and garlic adds a pungent touch to this wonderful care-free dinner. This is THE oven-baked salmon recipe of your dreams! Low-carb, paleo, gluten-free and keto-friendly – Enjoy! Arrange salmon in the center of the pan and arrange asparagus around the sides of the pan.
Baked salmon with asparagus step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place foil down on large cookie sheet. Clean asparagus and lay down on foil. Drizzle EVOO on top and add your spices. Place fresh salmon on top of asparagus. Drizzle again with EVOO, again add your spices..
- Cook for roughly 20 mintues. Internal temp of salmon should be 165°F..
Arrange lemon slices under the edges of the salmon. Season salmon and asparagus with salt and pepper. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Sheet Pan Salmon, A Simple Dinner Sheet pan baked salmon with asparagus is the perfect spring meal. The salmon is full of flavor thanks to the lemon garlic herb butter and the crisp, green asparagus are the perfect vegetable to serve on the side.