Bbq bacon wrapped asparagus. Place asparagus in a large bowl. Pour olive oil over spears and coat each one. Repeat with remaining asparagus and bacon.
Wrap a bacon strip around each asparagus spear. Thread eight asparagus spears onto two parallel soaked wooden skewers. Bacon Wrapped Asparagus is a delicious and decadent side dish when you want something a bit fancy with minimal work. You can have Bbq bacon wrapped asparagus using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bbq bacon wrapped asparagus
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus.
- You need as needed of sliced bacon.
- It’s to taste of barbecue sauce.
When asparagus is wrapped in bacon and drizzled in olive oil you're in for an awesome flavor treat! Clean the asparagus, snap off the woody ends. Oil the grill and add the bundles to the grill. Gather that number of spears and use a slice of bacon to wrap the bundle and secure the spears together.
Bbq bacon wrapped asparagus step by step
- Heat grill (on medium heat).
- Cut ends off of Asparagus.
- Wrap three pieces of asparagus with one slice of bacon, repeat.
- Please all bacon wrapped asparagus on grill and brush with barbecue sauce cook until done.
To grill, place bundles on hot grill and cover. Toss asparagus with oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Place bundles on a wire rack set inside an aluminum foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bacon Wrapped Asparagus recipe is perfect for any day of the week! This recipe is so easy that you can make this on a weeknight or you can make this for a fun family gathering.