Asparagus with Roma tomatoes. I placed the asparagus at one end and tomatoes at the other end. Season generously with salt and pepper and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over asparagus and tomatoes. Mix oil, oregano, salt and pepper; add to asparagus mixture and toss to coat.
In a medium pan, place tomatoes, olive oil and balsamic vinegar and cook on medium heat until the tomatoes become. For this oven-roasted asparagus recipe, trim the asparagus to remove tough ends and cut cherry tomatoes in halves. Toss with olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice, nutritional yeast flakes, and salt. You can have Asparagus with Roma tomatoes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagus with Roma tomatoes
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil/coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sunflower kernels.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt/pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 of Roma tomatoes.
Place asparagus, tomatoes in a single layer on a prepared baking sheet. Stir in the garlic and asparagus and cook until they begin to soften slightly. Keep the sauce warm while the spaghetti is cooking. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan, add tomatoes and cook for a couple of minutes.
Asparagus with Roma tomatoes step by step
- Heat oil/coconut oil in skillet.
- Place bunch of asparagus in oil and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Dice tomatoes and place in skillet and cook to your doneness.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and enjoy!!.
Remove tomatoes onto the plate with garlic and bell peppers. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with lemon juice. Stir in tomatoes, lemon juice, honey and salt. In a large saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Drizzle generously with extra-virgin olive oil and serve.