Salmon en Croute.
You can cook Salmon en Croute using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon en Croute
- Prepare 1 of Salmon filet.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Soften butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dill and Basil.
- It’s 1 packages of Pastry puff.
- Prepare 1 packages of Hollandaise sauce.
- It’s of Fresh Asparagus.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 small of Egg wash.
Salmon en Croute step by step
- First you take the salmon clean and remove skin. Cut the salmon in half and pat dry then set aside.
- Then take the dill and basil and do a fine chop, after chopping mix with the soften butter..
- Take the pastry puff and place one piece of salmon and a pinch of salt and pepper. Spread the herb butter on the salmon, then place the other piece of salmon. Start folding the the pastry puff until cover……you may cut and remove some of the pastry if it has to much…..after you fold tightly make a criss cross on top and an egg wash and bake at 375 until golden brown 15-20min.
- With the extra herb butter you can sauté the asparagus with the butter for 4min on medium low.
- Prepare Hollandaise sauce (follow instruction on package).
- Once you pastry puff is all set you my serve and plate like my picture and enjoy 😘…..remember depending on salmon pieces the more people you feed….a small goes a long way ….just made mine big 😃.