Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries.
You can have Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries
- Prepare of Tortilla/Pita Bread:.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil or olive oil.
- You need of Warm water.
- It’s of Minced Fried Chicken Seasonings:.
- It’s 2 of garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper (optional).
- It’s 1/4 lb of chicken breast.
- You need of Other Fillings:.
- It’s of French fries (you can see my previous recipe for homemade french fries).
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of cucumbar.
- Prepare 3 of lettuce or chinese cabbage or other green vegetables you like.
- It’s of Tomato sauce (optional).
- Prepare of Mayonnaise (optional).
- Prepare of NOTE!!!!! if you dont like or dont have chicken you can replace it with sausage or other meat or fish.
Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries instructions
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, vegetable oil and warm water. knead it into a ball. The dough has to be soft n not sticky..
- Cover with plastic wrap, put in a bowl and allow to double in size (leave dough for about 30 minutes).
- Once doubled in size remove from bowl n place on flat floured surface. Cut dough into 3 pieces..
- Then roll all dough into a flater shape with rolling pin as thin as possible.
- Fry it on frying pan (without oil). cook for about 2 minutes for both side. Pita bread is ready..
- For fillings, lets start from chicken. Fry chicken with garlic and also a pinch of salt til golden brown. then chop-chop fried chicken.
- Slice tomato n cucumbar into 6 slices.
- Put lettuce, cucumbar, tomato, chicken and also french fries with mayonnaise and tomato sauce on tortilla/pita bread. Then roll it..
- Tadaaaaa shawarma is ready to serve now. *Best served warm/hot..