Swai and asparagus. Open packets carefully and squeeze lemon juice over swai and vegetables. Heat the oil in a pan or wok Cut the woody ends off asparagus discard. Then cut the asparagus in half add to hot oil.
Drizzle with the oil and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the asparagus in a small saucepan and cover with water. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until blended. You can have Swai and asparagus using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Swai and asparagus
- You need 1 lb of asparagus.
- You need 1 lb of swai.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt more if needed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
See recipes for Tempura battered Swai, Swai in lemon oil too. Swai, basa, sutchi fish, call it what you want. This fish is mild and light. Try your hand at baked swai or pan fried basa with these great recipes.
Swai and asparagus step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan or wok.
- Cut the woody ends off asparagus discard. Then cut the asparagus in half add to hot oil..
- Stirfry 4 minutes add salt, pepper, and garli to swai. Add swai in. Then stir a bit cover there will be a lot of liquid made. Let the swai pouch in the liquid 7 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve with simple citrus sauce. I hope you enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339682-simple-citrus-sauce.
Turn the fish over gently and pan fry the other side until both sides are light brown with slightly crispy edges. In a sauce pan, heat the melted butter, then add the white wine and lemon juice. There are many different types of swai fish recipes. However, baked swai fish recipes are often the best, given the low fat content of this type of fish. Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil.