Vickys Bean & Chorizo Tortillas, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Bean & Chorizo Tortillas, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Bean & Chorizo Tortillas, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 225 grams of chorizo (most are GF), thickly sliced & slices halved.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 5 tsp of fajita spice mix, see my chicken fajita recipe for a spice mix recipe.
- Prepare 400 grams of can of red kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 6 of medium corn tortillas or see my GF flour tortilla recipe.
Vickys Bean & Chorizo Tortillas, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Dry fry the sliced chorizo in a frying pan over a medium heat for 3 or 4 minutes until the oil starts to drain out.
- Add the onion and peppers to the pan and cook a further 3 minutes.
- Add the fajita mix, you can add more or less to your taste. Throw in the beans too and stir to coat everything in the spices https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365679-vickys-chicken-fajitas-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for a few seconds then assemble your fajitas.
- Spoon the bean & chorizo mixture onto the tortillas, fold up the bottom edge then fold in the sides. Add some salsa, sour cream (see my link for a dairy-free recipe) and guacamole to make it extra tasty https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333300-vickys-vegan-sour-cream.
- Serve with a great side salad and some nachos!.
- See my recipe for gluten-free flour tortillas if you don't like corn ones https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338227-vickys-flour-tortillas-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.