Smoked Salmon Quiche. Smoked salmon quiche made with a layer of cream cheese and mozzarella cheese is a specialty brunch item for your family and friends. This quick and simple smoked salmon quiche recipe comes together quick thanks to a puff pastry crust Thanks to a few staples you can keep in your fridge and freezer, this quick and simple quiche. Salmon Quiche is lovely made with fresh salmon, even better with hot smoked salmon but you'll knock it out of the park with smoked salmon!!
The flavor of an everything bagel, smoked salmon and all the fixings come together in this egg dish. Place into piping bag or plastic food bag with corner cut off. Quiche is among my favorites of French cuisine, and that's a pretty tough statement for me to make. You can have Smoked Salmon Quiche using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Quiche
- You need 1 of 9-inch Pie Crust (homemade or store bought).
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of Vidalia Onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato (diced).
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 3 oz of Smoked Nova Salmon (diced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Dill.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
My boys love quiche and from the old saying "real men don't eat quiche. This Salmon Quiche is a classic dish that is perfect to serve for brunch, take to work for lunch or to serve for a light dinner. There are three steps to make this recipe Our slimming friendly Smoked Salmon and Broccoli Quiche makes a great lunch. It's perfect for calorie counting and diets like Weight Watchers!
Smoked Salmon Quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add diced onion, 1/8 tsp of black pepper, and 1/4 tsp of salt. Saute for 10 minutes or until softened..
- Add diced tomato to onions. Saute over medium-low heat for 10 more minutes stirring occasionally. Then, remove from heat..
- In small bowl, beat eggs, milk, dried dill and remainder of salt and black pepper..
- In another small bowl, toss together shredded cheddar and flour. This will help prevent the bottom of the crust from getting soggy..
- Place pie crust in a pie dish and spread cheese mixture evenly across the bottom. Then layer the onion/tomato mixture over the cheese. Sprinkle the diced salmon evenly across the contents of the pie. Finally, gently pour the egg mixture over the top of the filling..
- Bake at 400°F for 40 minutes or until the center is no longer wet..
All Reviews for Crustless Smoked Salmon Quiche with Dill. This hearty salmon and potato quiche is perfectly portable for picnics and lunchboxes. For the filling, arrange the smoked salmon, lardons and new potatoes evenly in the bottom of the pastry case. This delicious and flavourful smoked salmon and onion quiche perfect is for lunch or dinner. Serve hot or cold with a salad and a baked potato.