Hot Pepper Jelly Glazed Salmon & Cauliflower.
You can cook Hot Pepper Jelly Glazed Salmon & Cauliflower using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Pepper Jelly Glazed Salmon & Cauliflower
- It’s 2 of salmon filet.
- You need 3 tbsp of hot pepper jelly.
- Prepare 1 of coconut oil.
- You need 1 of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of butter.
- Prepare tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare tbsp of sesame oil.
Hot Pepper Jelly Glazed Salmon & Cauliflower instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Marinate salmon filets with a mix of hot pepper jelly, sesame oil, soy sauce, and pepper. Leave it in room temperature for 15 minutes..
- Butter a baking pan lined with foil and place salmon filets nicely spaced out..
- Bake filets for 15 minutes, adding leftover marinate every 6 minutes. Cook until desired..
- Add salt to water and bring to a boil..
- Add cauliflower and keep boiling until tender..
- Serve salmon and cauliflower together for a healthy, and protein-filled meal!.