Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Remove from the oven and transfer to another baking sheet to cool. In a large bowl, toss together the asparagus, pecans, red leaf lettuce, peas, and salmon.
Cut the asparagus on a slant to pieces about an inch long. Steam the asparagus until they are just barely tender. The combination of smoked salmon and asparagus is super special. You can have Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche
- You need 1 packages of smoked salmon.
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of pie crust, thawed one hour.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
There is millions of ways to serve this as a combo. Another one of my favorites is Smoked Salmon and Asparagus Quiche. Mix flour, sugar and onion salt in medium bowl. Beat oil and milk in measuring cup with fork until creamy.
Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop smoked salmon and asparagus..
- Beat eggs and milk..
- Gently unfold pie crust into a pie pan. Trim the edges. Layer ingredients: handful cheese, half salmon, half asparagus, half egg mixture. Repeat. Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before slicing..
Pour oil mixture over flour mixture; stir until dough forms. Creamy One-Pot Pasta With Smoked Salmon and Asparagus. This recipe brings a lightened up creamy consistency to your plate with subtle smokiness, wholesome greens, and a splash of brightness. It's really the perfect summer pasta for dining al fresco. Beat oil and milk in measuring cup with fork until creamy.